WEEKEND CAFE

Weekend Cafe je forum koji je nastao zbog svih nas.
Ako želite besplatno da postavite svoj oglas, saznate trenutna dešavanja u gradu, informišete se iz prve ruke o atraktivnim mestima za izlazak, rasprodajama...ili jednostavno želite da ćaskate uz kaficu - Weekend Cafe je pravo mesto za Vas!
REGISTRUJTE SE i provedimo vikend zajedno!
Dođite da zajedno formiramo kutak koji će svima biti od koristi.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

WEEKEND CAFE

Weekend Cafe je forum koji je nastao zbog svih nas.
Ako želite besplatno da postavite svoj oglas, saznate trenutna dešavanja u gradu, informišete se iz prve ruke o atraktivnim mestima za izlazak, rasprodajama...ili jednostavno želite da ćaskate uz kaficu - Weekend Cafe je pravo mesto za Vas!
REGISTRUJTE SE i provedimo vikend zajedno!
Dođite da zajedno formiramo kutak koji će svima biti od koristi.

WEEKEND CAFE

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WEEKEND CAFE

Provedimo Vikend Zajedno!

PERFECT APP

dusankovacevic
    Početnik
    Početnik

Muški
    Broj poruka : 10
    Godina : 62
    Zodijak : Bik
    Datum upisa : 22.08.2013

PERFECT APP Empty PERFECT APP

Počalji od dusankovacevic Sub 24 Avg - 18:49:55

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f29i_ZDQBNI
    Imagine your mobile phone, smart phone or tablet pays YOU simply for using it. Imagine a business where you have nothing to buy, nothing to sell and there is no job to do.

Welcome to the PERFECT APP!

On October 1, 2013 we will launch our state-of-the-art application that brings all the PERFECT INTERNET to the mobile world.

The pre-launch for the PERFECT APP has just started and this is YOUR CHANCE to be one of the first to spread the word and to cash in big.

Simply follow these 3 EASY STEPS:

CLICK upmentioned to watch this short video about the PERFECT APP. In less than 99 seconds you will understand the potential of this once-in-a-lifetime opportunity.

CLICK HERE to read our approved email newsletter to tell the world about the PERFECT APP. Simply copy the text; your personal link is already included.

Send the email to all your contacts NOW! (NO SPAM!)

After that click simply on:
    http://www.perfectapp.biz/?refid=38cda
    dusankovacevic
    Početnik
    Početnik

Muški
    Broj poruka : 10
    Godina : 62
    Zodijak : Bik
    Datum upisa : 22.08.2013

PERFECT APP Empty perfect app - earn without investing

Počalji od dusankovacevic Sre 9 Okt - 12:17:41

Hello,

THIS IS ABSOLUTELY AMAZING!

This well established rock solid, debt-free company is giving away FREE MONEY (seriously!) for simply using their FREE APP and inviting other FREE members to do the same. No matter who you are, no matter where you live, today IS your first day to start building your CASHFACTOR and mid of next month is your first payday - GUARANTEED!

The higher your CASHFACTOR = the more money you will cash in, and we are talking about residual income here. Nothing to Buy + Nothing to Sell + No Job to do = PERFECT Opportunity!

It's FREE FOREVER and it's a GLOBAL OPPORTUNITY. The company pays via debit card every single month. Most important, what you can earn is UNLIMITED!!

TOTAL CONTROL: actually see your CASHFACTOR as it grows, minute-by-minute.

Click the following link for more info and a 90-second video explaining everything:

www.perfectapp.biz/?refid=38cda

Over 430,000 people have already joined. Hurry, grab your free spot. This is a LIMITED TIME OFFER! If you have any questions just contact me. My info is below.

** Let's Set the World on Fire **

Sada je Pet 10 Maj - 18:20:35